At Calfayan Construction, our motto is “Proper planning prevents poor performance.” We truly believe with top-quality craftsmanship and our strong systems in place, we can accomplish anything for our clients.
How is our process unique? It all starts with communication and transparency. From the very first conversation, our business owners get to know you, your timeline, your budget, and most importantly – your vision. We then assess your space in-person to understand your existing property, anticipate any challenges, and visualize your ideas.
By the time we begin your projects, we have a thoughtful, agreed-upon, all-encompassing plan complete with a timeline and costs. You can also expect all construction and design elements, including textiles, fixtures and finished work included in the proposed budget. The timeline will be developed right down to the date of completion.
That’s what makes Calfayan stand out above the rest; no surprises, no guessing, and no excuses. We deliver the job on budget, on time.
Read more about our step-by-step process below:
Our Process Step-by-Step
- Presentation of a budget bracket with a rough scope of work along with a Project Development Agreement (PDA)
- The client signs the PDA and pays a small fee
- Conceptual designs are created by a design professional (secured, directed and paid by Calfayan)
- Material selections are made (faucets, tile, cabinet style, etc)
- Trade contractors visit the job site
- A detailed scope of work is developed
- The designs are finalized
- A finished contract is presented with all details included
- Client signs the contract
- A pre-construction meeting is held
- The job begins
- Regularly scheduled project meetings are held between the client, lead carpenter and production manager every other week during construction
- Job ends on time & on budget
- Warranty phase begins